Skip to content
Job Placement Committee (JPC)
- Develop a Job Placement Plan and Program
- Develop guidelines for the Job Placement Process with criteria and guidelines for the job placement
- Develop Yearly Job Placement Plan, schedule, and list down the relabel stakeholders for job placement of students.
- Develop Standard MOU and direct dialogue and written Communicate with relabel stakeholders/institutions/banks/companies/organisations for memorandum of understanding (MOU)
- Preparing the list of eligible graduates/students based on the eligibility criterion of a particular firm and sharing it with the campus management/administration
- Develop career guidance training and placement workshop.
- Supervise the placement activities of the campus.
- Keep records and prepare reports on the activities of the committee and by-three months provide written progress reports to Campus Management Committee.
- Coordinator – Bhawana Maharjan
- Member – Binesh Shrestha
- Member – Bindu Maharjan