- The Examination Committee fully follow the Guideline of TU, and Constitution, and other rules and regulation of the Campus.
- The Examination Committee will frame regulations regarding the eligibility of students (based on Parameters: attendance and performance) for appearing in both internal and external examinations
- The Examination Committee will prepare relevant timetables of the Internal Examination Schedule
- Preparation of smooth conduction of internal examinations, Question paper setting, Invigilation duty chart, Seating allotment, Attendance record, Evaluation of Answer Scripts, Preparing Mark sheets and Publication of Results, etc
- The Examination Committee is responsible for the preparation, administration, and conduction of pre and post-exam meeting
- To ensure alignment of Proposed Examinations (Internal & External) with the Competencies required by discipline and Participate on Formal Review panels for Examinations as and when required
- The major responsibility of the Examination Committee is to appoint both internal & external examiners and paper setters and report all matters to the higher authority
- Make sure that all Written Exams are held following the regulations of the Tribhuvan University and take measures against fraud and malpractices
- Keep records of internal and board exams
- Distribution of Admit cards, Marks sheets & certificates to the Students
- Student performance evaluation of internal and external examination.
- Provides data about the exam for education planning and other purposes.
- The committee coordinator will conduct meetings before examinations and record all minutes.
- All the activities related to TU Registration.
Coordinator- Bishnu Maya Maharjan
Member- Rocky Maharjan
Member – Ricky Mali
Member – Mahendra Maharjan